Patch pilot report for March 4th, 2011.
themuso at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 4 02:34:18 UTC 2011
Nothing on IRC, so here is what I looked at during my time as patch pilot today:
* Merge proposal: lp:~mathieu-tl/ubuntu/natty/isc-dhcp/dhcp6 into lp:ubuntu/isc-dhcp
- Needs fixing, Changes have been made to the package in natty since branch was
* Bug 721703: Awaiting reply from patch submitter as to whether the patch is needed
in Ubuntu prior to upstream encorporating it into a release, since an affected
package in Ubuntu is now built successfully. Marked incomplete.
* Bug 726783: Sent patch to Debian and upstream. Hopefully Debian will apply this
patch in short order, and we can sync the package. Bug set to triaged.
* Bug 649993: Merged proposed branch into nautilus packaging branch, and uploaded.
* Bug #684802: Reviewed merge proposal, after reviewing changes made from comments,
merged branch into ubiquity trunk.
* Bug #386893: Sent patch upstream, and marked it in progress as the patch submitter
said he would try and have a go at improving what he has already started.
* Bug 728438: Patch applied cleanly, but still failed to build. Requested fixed patch.
Nice to have a small queue, although the above certainly kept me busy for my allotted time.
More information about the ubuntu-devel