Patch Pilot 2011-02-10

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 10 12:48:36 UTC 2011

Hey, here is my patch pilot report status :)

First, I began with some sync requests/NEW, some was already hacked by
the sponsor team, other not

Please sync stackapplet (1.4.0-1) from Debian unstable to Natty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/stackapplet/+bug/698313
-> done

Sync libnice 0.1.0-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libnice/+bug/715519
-> was manually synced yesterday, I closed it

Sync bzr-fastimport 0.9.0+bzr305-1 (universe) from Debian unstable
(main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bzr-fastimport/+bug/716000
-> done

Sync thunar 1.2.1-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunar/+bug/715387
-> done

Sync xfce4-terminal 0.4.6-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-terminal/+bug/716045
-> done

Sync glib-networking from Debian
New package needed for telepathy proxy support
-> ack and done

Sync bind9 1:9.7.2.dfsg.P3-1.1 (main) from Debian sid (main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bind9/+bug/716097
-> ack and done

Sync quota 4.00~pre1-7 (main) from Debian sid (main)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quota/+bug/716099
-> ack and done

Then, regular bugs:
ubiquity slideshow update (712548, 692879, 683999)
-> merge and uploaded

synaptic network proxy preferences doesn't capitalize "internet
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/synaptic/+bug/706271
-> already merged upstream, will be part of next synaptic upload.
Unsuscribing ubuntu-sponsor

Update launchpadlib to upstream 1.9.5
https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/ubuntu/natty/python-launchpadlib/bug-702375/+merge/48965
-> commented on the report.

New Source Package: libgrip
https://launchpad.net/bugs/715830
-> made a review and build test. Still needs some work. Unsuscribe
ubuntu-sponsor and subscribe directly to follow it

Sync gjs 0.7.1-1 (universe) from Debian experimental
-> review and done.

the menubar with appmenu-gtk is 1px tall
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk+2.0/+bug/705112
-> wasn't building, pinging the patch owner, he fixed it. I tested and
sponsored

ubiquity panel in the middle of the screen when using lxsession/Lubuntu
session
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/684802
-> reviewed and commented on the patch, needs fixing

I also pinged people on some bug report when they are more qualified
than I or upstream to that product.

Here is it!

Cheers,
Didier