DMB: Proposal for a different review process

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:14:28 UTC 2011

#1 had quorum just dandy. The applicant didn't get enough votes.
Period.  When this occurs, we give the applicant a second chance via
the mailing list to make up the votes they are missing.  I recently
learned that NOT all the other boards do this. This is apparently just
the DMB being nice about it.
#2 was the old DMB announcing who won the election for the new DMB,
attempting to vote on an application, and the applicant being a
no-show.  Whether Daviey should apply for Core Dev and MOTU separately
was also discussed.  Quorum was achieved (persia, cjwatson, bdrung,
soren).

--
Mackenzie Morgan