Test version of Upstart with full chroot support available

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 11 10:31:57 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011, James Hunt wrote:
> As the name suggests, chroots should now work fully [1], but we are keen
> to solicit feedback from the community.

 Awesome!  Is there a way to test whether a job is chrooted?  Do we need
 to review/convert jobs to be chroot-friendly?  Perhaps some things
 don't make sense to run in a chroot, while others do: I might want to
 run a chrooted service, but I probably don't need a chrooted udev, is
 there any guideline for this?

--
Loïc Minier