[Oneiric-Foundations-Topic] Switch to /run

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 5 17:19:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 08:57:36AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] Scott Kitterman
> | See http://lwn.net/Articles/436012/ and the current debian-devel thread on the
> | topic for details: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/04/msg00019.html
>
> We (meaning Michael Biebl, Roger Leigh and I) are pushing for this to be
> a release goal for wheezy as well, so any help from Ubuntu to help make
> it happen would be welcome.

As I said on the Fedora development list, I'm entirely happy to work on
this in Ubuntu.  I'm not even sure it needs UDS discussion; a few
obvious symlinks make it a non-intrusive change.  The only reason it's
even a little bit contentious is purely aesthetic, and frankly I rather
like the aesthetics of this name. :-)