brainstorming for UDS-N - Application Developers
rick.spencer at canonical.com
Tue Sep 28 22:31:26 BST 2010
We want to empower, engage and harness application developers to develop
on and for Ubuntu. These sessions cover the many elements in achieving
What's high on your list for this area?
There are some existing conversations and threads that people should
feel free to comment on in addition to any new areas:
* Changes to the implementation of the New Apps on stable releases
(suggestions have included changing the system to use backports as an
avenue onto a stable release, for example).
* Changes to the Application Review Board process (including, for
example, eliminating it and replacing it with a streamlined backports
* Enhancement, changes to tools such as Glade, Gedit, etc...
* Anything about Quickly and/or Quickly Widgets, including new
templates, improvements to the existing template, new widgets, etc...
* Information Architecture for application developers, including a
developers manual, etc...
More information about the ubuntu-devel