FFe: migrate to ibus-1.3 series

Zhengpeng Hou zhengpeng-hou at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 2 05:25:36 BST 2010

Hi all,
I have to raise this up once again.  A memory leak has been found in lucid
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ibus/+bug/583954
Jonathan Riddell approached me yesterday, discussed a SRU, I'd prefer we
can
SRU the whole ibus and related IME, which can provide end users better UX,
especially lucid is a LTS release.

Cheers
Zhengpeng