brainstorming for UDS-N - Graphics

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 4 00:51:32 BST 2010

Thats exactly it :) Im not really an expert on how the support is built
at all. I presume that most of it is done between the hardware and the
drivers. The reason why im asking is because ive been looking around for
a new laptop and I saw that the new ones coming in have 3D support.

So I wonder if someone from the X team or something could elaborate on
what is needed here. Oh and if we need to do anything to the desktop to
make the interface more suitable for 3D displays.

--fagan