Utnubu Team (Was: Re: New software created for Ubuntu)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 3 10:13:03 BST 2010

On 01.06.2010 08:24, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> We had that as part of the Utnubu team at some point. It was really not
> used and it's not that easy to find maintainers for software that are not
> yet known because you just started writing them...

As a starting point it'd be great to revive the #debian-ubuntu channel
on OFTC, where we can at least share notes and answer each other's
questions. I'm hanging out there regularly now and so are 20+ others.

Can you please help to share the news about it on the Debian side?

Thanks in advance, have a great day,
 Daniel