motu-release

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 17 12:42:29 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am Wednesday 17 February 2010 11:03:09 schrieb Steve Langasek:
[..]

> >  - Merge motu-release and ubuntu-release? Add team members of the
> >    "flavours" to ubuntu-release to form kind of a "release
> >    taskforce"?
>
> As a first step, I suggest merging motu-release and ubuntu-release for
> lucid.

This seems to be the consensus so far, anyone disagree?

As FeatureFreeze is already tomorrow, I think we should immediately try to
find the procedure how to handle freeze exception requests (which I guess
will start to get filed from tomorrow on). To not block lucid development on
the lack of a procedure, I suggest that we keep the status quo and have
motu-release handle universe/multiverse exception requests with two +1 votes
and have ubuntu-release handle main/restricted as an interim solution.

Hopefully we'll find a common procedure on how to hande freeze exceptions in
the next few days then.

Cheers,
    Stefan.