Package Sets and Sponsoring

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 10 09:22:32 GMT 2010

On 09.02.2010 18:21, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> Have a "MOTU" button for that simple filter.  Otherwise, text entry field, enter
> your launchpad ID and then have it dig through the list of stuff to be
> sponsored and see what you can do.  And then hope all the core-devs realise
> there's no point in them even trying to get a personalised list?
>
> OK yeah, still have to iterate through the full list of things to be
> sponsored...which is hopefully not so long as to be a performance issue, but I
> can think of less efficient ways to do it.

Two things:

 - from a data point of view, it's still there, we can mark all the
   unseeded packages as "unseeded" or something (component mismatches
   and packages that were in a different package set of component in a
   stable release might be a bit trickier though)
 - from a representation point of view, we could 1) split up the table
   or 2) add anchor links but that would ruin sortability over the
   whole thing.

In any case: patches welcome! lp:~dholbach/+junk/new-sponsoring :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel