Updated archive rebuild results

Scott Howard showard314 at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 17:11:02 GMT 2010

> On Dec 03, 2010, at 08:23 AM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>
>>Long time no see... And 1474 packages failed to build!

There are lots of:
[LD_ERROR] libfoo.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

due to binutils-gold not doing indirect linking. Is there an organized
effort to address them? They all just need to have -lfoo added to
their compiler flags. Since Debian is frozen and such failures would
not qualify as an RC bugs, do we need diffs from debian for all those
packages and just tell debian about the patch? They are usually pretty
easy fixes, I'll try to tackle some soon.