Updated archive rebuild results

Barry Warsaw barry at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 15:58:30 GMT 2010

On Dec 03, 2010, at 08:23 AM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

>Long time no see... And 1474 packages failed to build!
>
>http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ubuntu_ftbfs.cgi

Thanks.  I was making some progress on the graphviz failure before my stint as
patch pilot yesterday.  Hopefully I'll have a branch to fix this later today.
Ongoing, I'll be looking at all the Python related ones, but if anybody wants
to do triage on them, it would be helpful to make sure there are bugs filed
and tagged with 'python27' when they are related to the Python 2.7 transition.

Cheers,
-Barry