Call for UDS Plenaries and Lightning Talks

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 23 14:46:43 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

For UDS the hour after lunch we have plenaries. These are typically
broken up into 4 15 minute talks, but can be combined for longer talks
for a total of 16 plenaries. If you're interested in giving a talk,
sign up here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-M/Plenaries

This time I've also added a "talks you'd like to see" section. This
spot is for you to fill out. Please take this opportunity to throw
team members under the bus ... er, I mean, encourage your friends to
share their knowledge. Since the audience is Ubuntu developers we like
to see good bang-for-the-buck sessions, particularly if an upstream
project is attending we like to take that opportunity to catch up on
progress, so feel free to invite them to sign up, especially if
they're only visiting for a day or so.

Like last time on Friday instead of plenaries we'll have Lightning
Talks. These will be 5 minutes long and we need as many diverse topics
as possible. By Friday we'll be dead tired, so if you remember jml's
"Code like a Rockstar" pep talk this is exactly the kind of energy
we're looking for to motivate everyone to finish off strong.

Good luck!

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com