Review: Syncing from testing a success?

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 14 23:48:41 BST 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  I pushed the new upstream release to my PPA (ppa:lool) and it seemed to
>  be safe and bugfix only, so I don't think it needs a FFE (I looked at
>  the relatively large diff but the actual changes are small), but I'm
>  not actually using bogofilter myself, it's pulled on my system because
>  evolution depends on it -- I would prefer if someone else would test
>  the new package before I upload it.  Please ping me if you do!

 I got some people to install the package from my PPA, and didn't hear
 complaints from them to I pushed this bugfix release to Ubuntu  :-)

bogofilter (1.2.1-0ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low

  * New upstream bugfix release; LP: #557468.
    - Fixes parsing of the first line of the body in MIME messages;
      LP: #320829.

   thanks,
--
Loïc Minier