On-Call Reviews in #ubuntu-reviews

Soren Hansen soren at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 11 20:35:34 BST 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 08:10:33AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>>The Launchpad Team had a similar discussion already:
>>https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg00830.html
> The Launchpad team isn't doing distro development

Indeed, they are not. However, they do have what to me seems like an
excellent review process and culture going on.

> and it would be prudent not to learn too many lessons about how Ubuntu
> should work from their very different project.

The fact that they're not working on a distro doesn't automatically
invalidate any and all experiences they've gathered.

Just sayin'.

--
Soren Hansen                 |
Lead virtualisation engineer | Ubuntu Server Team