20090929.2 UEC install test

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 30 14:21:05 BST 2009

Thierry Carrez [2009-09-30 14:44 +0200]:
> I tried various ways to unregister and manually register it, to no
> avail. This is late for fixing this for beta. So I made the decision to
> revert to the previous known state, 20090930.

As discussed on IRC, this is fine for images. You just need to take
into consideration that the updated euca is already in the archive,
thus it might break people's setups if they upgrade to latest karmic
after initial beta installation.

So it's still important to either fix or revert the package in the
archive. Now that it is out of date anyway, I'm fine with immediately
accepting a new euca package.

Martin