Springlobby, spring-engine, spring-mods-kernelpanic packages in New queue

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Sep 14 14:57:08 BST 2009

On Mon Sep 14 14:43:45 +0100 2009 Scott Ritchie wrote:
> This isn't a license requirement, just an informal request.

It's written smack-bang in the middle of the license though, which is
always a risky place to write non-requirements of the license, as they
look just like requirements. I'm not sure whether we can read it as
a request, or whether we have to read it as a requirement.

> This file has been removed in the latest version and replaced with a
> non-RSA-derived one.  I may need to make a new upload, I forget if the
> version in the queue includes this change.

I just took that from debian/copyright, I didn't check if the file was
included or not.

Thanks,

James