Request for team TODO items.

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 11 15:50:27 BST 2009

Hello Ubuntu Developers!

We are organizing the Ubuntu Global Jam for 2-4 October 2009. This is
the event where Local Teams and individuals from around the world get
together to help work on Ubuntu. Right now a team can run a Bug,
Packaging, Doc, or Translation Jam, however there are plenty of
instances where people just want to get together and work on a
big-list-o-stuff.

We're looking for Ubuntu Teams to fill out the list of tasks:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam#Tasks

We prefer the easier tasks, but the idea is to present participants
with a digestible list to get started. You'll also notice that the Jam
is conveniently held the weekend after Beta release, so if you have a
list of things that need to be tested thoroughly then that would be
appropriate to put on the list. We know a bunch of teams already have
lists like this on their section of the wiki, so if you could help us
out by just cross-linking to the proper section that would be
appreciated as well.  This would also be a great event to plan a
"call-for-testing" around or perhaps get that wiki page or
documentation up-to-date. If you have any questions mail myself or
Daniel Holbach, we're in #ubuntu-locoteams on Freenode too.

Cheers!

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com