Proposing an update to the PackagingGuide

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:54:45 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've been looking for a page to roughly describe how to deal with
updating packages that are maintained from Bzr. I found
PackagingGuide/Recipes/UseBzrAndBzrBuildpackage, but noticed it was
fairly short and missing explanations.

I've copied it to here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mtrudel/Recipes/UseBzrAndBzrBuildpackage

And made changes following my own experience in the process in the
past few weeks. I want to update the PackagingGuide pages, but since
it's a fairly important change I thought it would be best to consult.

Mathieu Trudel
mathieu.tl at gmail.com