Best practice for reporting bugs

( ``-_-´´ ) -- BUGabundo ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sun Mar 29 22:36:12 BST 2009

Olá Scott e a todos.

On Thursday 26 March 2009 10:24:40 Scott Kitterman wrote:
> It's hard enough to keep straight about bugs with Ubuntu packages without getting other bugs based on different packages that aren't in Ubuntu.

Arent packages on PPAs meant to get the same treatment as packages on Archive?
Isnt Ubuntu _just_ another project on Launchpad, or is it getting special treatment?

Please Scott understand that I'm only trying to understand why shouldnt users be allowed to open bugs on PPAs applications with the same bug tool kit as those in Archive.

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net