Notifications: uselessness of

Nerijus nercury at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:23:28 GMT 2009

Those, who do not install OSes themselves usually do not update anything,
unless they are told that it is OK and taught HOW to do it.

Option to install updates automatically would be better then, because in my
experience such users just close windows they don't understand. Every time.
Then complain how annoying it is.

Nerijus Arlauskas