Upgrade from Xandros Linux

James Ledwith james.ledwith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:44:25 BST 2009

I use a USB thumb drive to install different OSes on my eeePC. I use
the program unetbootin to setup my thumb drive. If you have an iso
file already then unetbootin will copy it to your thumb drive and set
it to be bootable. Here is where you can find unetbootin:
http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

You can download the Ubuntu Netbook Remix as an .iso from here:
http://oem-images.canonical.com/unr/

Good luck.

Thanks,
-Jim