Intel graphics 2.7.99.1 and UXA

Laurent moky.math at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:27:21 BST 2009

> I would be interested in testing this on a few computers which are
> experiencing troubles with Jaunty Intel driver.
 >Is there a Jaunty PPA for this new driver?

It would be good to answer that question also on the top of the famous
bug 359392 :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/359392

Please, add a section
[Patch for Karmic]
in the description of the bug.
Many people are complaining that the patches propositions are dispersed within 300+ comments.
I have that bug, and I want to help you (and myself ;)) in testing the proposed patches, but I don't know what PPA to add in my source.list. If you us me to test something, please us know.

Have a good afternoon
Laurent