armel build status
doko at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 12 14:33:15 GMT 2009
A followup to the "armel bootstrap status" given in . The main section of the
archive is now built with a few exceptions. universe shows about 800-900 source
packages which failed to build or are not built due to missing build dependencies.
The outstanding issues in main are:
- acpica-unix: testsuite failure on non ix86 architectures. Is this package
supposed to be built on armel?
- debian-installer: requires di installer packages (we currently do not
build those packages).
- kdebluetooth: build failure, the last KDE related failure.
- libx86: supposed to be built? P-a-S update needed?
- rpm: libtool/automake mess (not armel specific)
- tdb: please don't touch this package before it is fixed in debian. It's
a new snapshot which did fail to build on all archs and currently doesn't
- xorg-server: build failure, missing header file, not armel specific.
- xserver-xorg-video-ati: build failure, missing header file, not armel
See  for an overview of uninstallable packages,  for a list of packages
More information about the ubuntu-devel