Ubuntu can catch the computer software market

Nirmala Fernando nirmalaferdo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 18:57:30 BST 2009

Ubuntu development team

I am a big fan of Ubuntu system, but what dissatisfy me is that the updates are
given through internet only,  a big
reason Microsoft to bee famous around the world is that the software is very
much portable(softcopy), That means it is not internet dependent all comes as
one package such as (service packs for updates as one exe file )

If ubuntu is also able to out updates, software and other
packages as one file the popularity will increase very much I would think (s
till Ubuntu can catch the computer software market)

Eg- the internet is very much limited in other countrys,
according to my knowledge about 0.0002% have access to internet and around the
world it is less than 0.0002%  there for
the resources are limited, because of that Microsoft is very populate &
easy transport as a soft copy but Ubuntu is far away back from windows when
software transportation is concern

So hope you all understand my point

Thanks

Nirmala