Call for testing: power management related buttons/events

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Sat Aug 15 21:51:23 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Martin Pitt<martin.pitt at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> So I'd appreciate if folks could test version 2.27.2+git20090729 or
> above in karmic and check if they still get the problem. Please report
> back to me, or to the bug report [2], as you like.

Perhaps it's the newfound speed of KMS in suspend, but I've noticed
that the suspend/hibernate/poweroff interface is momentarily displayed
when I resume, like the UI process wasn't quite killed before the ACPI
event took effect.  Minor issue, as it disappears eventually after a
second or so once resumed.  It's just a minor fit-and-finish issue
that could perhaps be cleaned up?

:-Dustin