Server Team 20090811 meeting minutes

Mathias Gug mathiaz at
Fri Aug 14 20:59:32 BST 2009


Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with        
the irc logs here:        

==== Asterisk ====

Daviey announced he had built Asterisk 1.6 and made it available from the
Ubuntu VOIP team PPA [1]. There was some discussion about the dependencies:
openh323 is already while pwlib seems to be broken in karmic. More
investigation is required to check whether the pwlib package should be merge
from Debian or the Ubuntu version should be fixed.


==== Server tips : implementation ====

Daviey reported he had created an ubuntu-server-tips project [2] as well as a
team [3]. A package is also available from the Ubuntu server tips PPA [4] with
code available from a bzr branch [5]. Testing and review is welcome. There was
some discussion on internationalizing the package and its content.


==== Update Ebox to 1.3 ====

zul proposed to update the ebox packages to the latest version - 1.3. foolano
reported he would prepare some packages and ask for sponsorship to get them
included in karmic.

ACTION:  foolano to prepare new ebox packages for review

==== SRU weekly review ====

The server team conducted a review of the list of bugs that had been fixed
over the week [6] and discussed which one should be considered for an SRU.

This weekly review is one activity of the updated SRU process [7] put in place
in the Server team.

ACTION: mathiaz to create the list of server bugs nominated for supported

ACTION: mathiaz to create the accepted candidates list

ACTION: mathiaz to include the bugs lists in the meeting announcement


==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, August 18th at 15:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : 

More information about the ubuntu-devel mailing list