Server Team 20090331 meeting minutes

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Apr 4 20:51:31 BST 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 12:52, Mathias Gug wrote:
> Next meeting will be on Tuesday, April 7th at 15:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

I won't be able to make it to the next meeting either ....

FYI, we did update clamav to the latest (0.95).  Dansguardian, gurchecker, and
havp are known to need updates still.  Other than that, everything should
work.  This is a major update coming late in the process, so we need people
to test it.

Of particular interest is clamav-milter (if you happen to use it).  It was
nearly completely rewritten for this release, so please test and file bugs if
there are problems.

Scott K