Ubuntu for seniors

Christian Kreutzmann C.Kreutzmann at gmx.net
Sat Sep 6 19:24:43 BST 2008

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I send you this e-mail to learn whether it would be possible a special Ubuntu Distrubution for seniors to develop. (if not already present)
I am a 16-year-old student from Lower Saxony (Germany) to the competition "Youth Founds" a laptop specifically for the elderly will develop.
I am aware that this is already different approaches for such a Personal Computer but there was a senior treated "as a small child " this was and is probably the reason for a rejection of this product.
The competition "Jugend Founds" (www.jugendgründet.de) is about an imaginary company that I myself must manage to take advantage of a Law to be evaluated.
I hope I will get  a answer from you.
My phone number is 00494172/987328.
Or please mailback to my E-mail: c.kreutzmann at gmx.net

Sincerely Christian Kreutzmann

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03