OOo3 (was Foundations team meeting minutes, 2008-09-03)

( ``-_-´´ ) -- Fernando ubuntu at
Fri Sep 5 00:54:41 BST 2008

Olá Colin e a todos.

On Thursday 04 September 2008 14:14:27 Colin Watson wrote:
> === Chris Cheney ===
>  * Working on repackaging 3.0 with split build.
>  * bug triage.

I've been testing OOo 3 from openoffice-pkgs, and I've filled a couple bugs that are still untouched. I'll see if I can find then, and send them your way.

BUGabundo  :o)
Linux user #443786    GPG key 1024D/A1784EBB
My new micro-blog @