UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Thu Oct 23 12:12:18 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 12:39 +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I just updated SponsorshipProcess and UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews on
> the wiki. After the recent discussion of the debdiff proposal, I added a
> few sections (especially about being picky and sending patches upstream)
> and removed old cruft on there. Also I moved all the content on
> SponsorshipProcess related to Reviewing to UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews
> (so it's only about process itself and a nice lightweight page).
>
> If you have the chance, please check out
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews?action=diff&rev2=26&rev1=24
> and
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SponsorshipProcess?action=diff&rev2=39&rev1=36
> and see if I missed something obvious or if we should be clearer.

Thanks Daniel,

I'm glad something came out of the discussion.

I still think finding ways to have contributors forward the patch before
seeking sponsorship will improve the situation. Clearly my suggestion
wasn't going to get very far, but I'd love to discuss any ideas that
anyone else has.

Thanks,

James