Policy regarding maintainer field (Re: [ubuntu/intrepid] gnome-build 2.24.0-1ubuntu1 (Accepted))

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 9 11:51:14 BST 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Looks good, thanks.
> (what's the vi magic to DTRT for policy.sgml?)

 I don't know whether you pressed the tab key with expandtabs set, if
 that's the case just "set et=0"?  What I personally do is display tabs
 all the time (as well as other whitespace) so that I know when a
 documents use the tab char:
    " set list mode and appropriate chars to display tabs, end of lines,
    " wrapping, or trailing spaces
    set list
    " set list mode and appropriate chars to display tabs, end of lines,
    " wrapping, or trailing spaces
    set listchars=tab:>-,trail:.,extends:>,precedes:<,nbsp:%

 perhaps there's something more suitable for policy.sgml though, such as
 adding a vim modeline which sets et to 0?

--
Loïc Minier