Moving w3m out of standard

Bud Roth junk at taiotoshi.org
Tue Jun 17 19:05:09 BST 2008

I agree with Dustin's point.  When an install goes flawlessly, a text
web browser may be superfluous, but when things go crunch and your
laptop is not handy, a text web browser is a quick way to find solutions
on the Internet.  Sometimes, it can be as simple a need as looking up a
VMWARE key or making sure that the server's Apache server is serving
pages.  Wget doesn't really fit the bill.  Some form of text web browser
should be easily apt-gettable...

Bud