Accepted: ubuntu-dev-tools 0.33 (source)

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 18 22:18:22 BST 2008

Scott Kitterman [2008-07-18 16:12 -0400]:
> I'm quite suprised to find this point controversial.

Actually, me too, just for exactly opposite reasons (avoiding stating
the obvious repeatedly, which is reflected by the fact that the
changelog is added completely mechanically).

I'm interested in a quick straw-poll whether other people would like
to return back to the old behaviour. In that case, I'm ok with
reverting the change and just biting my tongue when reading future
changelogs and merge logs.

What do others think?

Martin