UDS code discount avaiability at MIT Hilton

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Sun Sep 30 15:13:38 BST 2007

Greetings Edward Sheehan,

I was directed by the Ubuntu Developers Group to apply the discount code
"UDS" in making my reservation for the Ubuntu Developers Conference to be
held at the Hilton MIT facility 27 October through 2 November.

Please be aware that UDS code for the Boston Developers Summit appears to
either be oversubscribed or expired, depending as to who you talk to at
the Doubletree reservation center.  Thus, my room rate for this meeting
increases by about 31% from $229 to $299 per night.

I value the fellowship, convenience and sense of community that I can gain
staying at your excellent Hotel, but I feel a bit misled by this disparity
in the claims made in good faith on the Ubuntu Developers web site and the
reality I discovered at the Hilton/Doubletree reservations department.

I was given your name Edward Sheehan, as the Reservation Manager at the
Hotel who has overall purview in this matter.  I prevail upon your
kindness and good nature in order to see if this rather considerable rate
disparity can be ameliorated on behalf of the myself and the remaining
Ubuntu Developers planning attendance.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your response in
this matter

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint

/************************************