MOTU Wiki - Kicking Off Phase 1

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 28 09:36:52 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

as discussed in other threads already, my proposal for
      * the pages on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryMOTUUbuntuDevMerge
        is to merge them into the UbuntuDevelopment namespace,
      * the pages on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryMOTURemove is to
        remove them.

This does not include PackagingGuide proposal.

I'd like to leave time until the end of the next week for people to
prevent the fate of the pages listed above. In case you have different
ideas for those pages, please add your comment on those pages *directly
below the [[Include(...)]] statement on the top of the corresponding
page*.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel