Future of the Packaging Guide

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 26 11:06:54 BST 2007

Am Montag, den 24.09.2007, 19:32 +0200 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
> Using bzr hence only gives a little bit of a direction more towards
> maintenance compared to the wiki.

I feel it merely describes a lock, not only because bzr is harder to
wrap your head around than a wiki, but also because it'd be DocBook.

The barrier to fix things, not only for new contributors, but as you
said: MOTU oldtimers is much lower in the wiki.

What we need is feedback from people being mentored or people reading
the docs. This needs to be one of the aims of educating new MOTUs.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel