Future of the Packaging Guide

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 24 14:29:44 BST 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2007, 19:40 +0200 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
> I guess malicious editing isn't the real problem here. Rather new additions,
> which never leave a draft state might get in easily.

I think we have better chances to fix them on the wiki than in SVN.
Jordan mentioned that he had 2 or 3 contributors over the course of 2
years of work on the Packaging Guide.

I'll put work into getting Doc Days going to get the merge and update of
pages going, also we could use headers and categories as in
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Headers to tag pages and make sure people
understand that there's a need to work on that page.

We all know that it's going to be work and it's not going to be easy,
but leaving things as they are is not an option, if we want more MOTUs
and better documentation. :-)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel