Wiki CLEANUP

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 26 11:02:55 BST 2007

Am Dienstag, den 25.09.2007, 12:17 -0400 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> OK.  I think that means you believe our document should be all inclusive, but
> have references to equivalent Debian docs.  Is that correct?

At first I think we should aggregate all packaging information we have
at the moment. Then aim for having a guide that makes it as easy as
possible to follow it and directly start contributing.

I can think of a lot of abstracts that are best 1) quickly summarised
and 2) linked to in the Debian docs.

I'm not sure this answers your question regarding 'all inclusive'-ness -
at least I hope it clarifies what I'd envision.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel