Wiki CLEANUP

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 21 11:12:07 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on bringing more structure into the MOTU wiki. [1]
and [2] are probably the best resources to get an overview over this
effort.

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/2007-September/002316.html
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/WikiCleanUp

What I'd like to propose in a wider perspective is to make use of the
'Spec/' wiki namespace. Among the huge list of MOTU wiki pages are valid
ones, like old specifications and such, but they're quite confusing to
people who have not tracked the project over a longer time, therefore I
want to move MOTU specs to Specs/MOTU... (I'll change the links in LP
too).

Have a nice day,
 Daniel