Privacy of distro-team meetings

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 10 13:59:24 BST 2007

On 10/09/2007, Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The meeting that you refer to is a pretty good example of the latter; it
> probably should have been a private meeting, because it only really
> referred to matters internal to Canonical.  While there was no
> confidential or private material discussed, airing it in public has
> caused this thread ;-)

Exactly right - as far as I'm concerned you've completely answered the
concern raised and we can leave it at that!

Thanks for your time, and apologies for the initial confusion (which
has also been cleared up by Matt's explanation and your recent post to
-devel-desktop).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org