Launchpad bug statuses

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Oct 9 03:18:04 BST 2007

Op zondag 07-10-2007 om 20:25 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Stefan
Potyra:
> hehe. Well I didn't say it was an easy taks to make bug statusses
> self-explanatory, and I'm convinced that it's indeed a very tough one.

Making (a link to) an explanation of those always *PLAINLY* visible in
the UI might help a lot.

Most people won't search wiki's & other sources every time to be able to
get their bug fixed in the way that's the current fashion on launchpad
or the project involved, but following a link is significantly less
time-consuming (if its content is short enough).

--
Jan Claeys