MOTU Wiki - Kicking Off Phase 1

Matt Zimmerman mdz at
Mon Oct 1 11:14:22 BST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:36:52AM +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> as discussed in other threads already, my proposal for
>       * the pages on
>         is to merge them into the UbuntuDevelopment namespace,

I think MOTU/SRU should be merged into StableReleaseUpdates, or otherwise
kept separate from UbuntuDevelopment, as it is a policy document in its own
right.  StableReleaseUpdates should already be linked from

I don't think that MOTU/WikiCleanUp belongs on this list, though I expect
that is an artifact of the way the page search works.

>       * the pages on is to
>         remove them.

MOTU/Hopeful seems to be on both lists

Some of these (like Merging/Policy) seem useful, though they may be already
documented elsewhere.  Is this why they are to be removed?

 - mdz