Tribe 2 ISO candidates available for testing

Gezim Hoxha gezimetc at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 27 01:53:09 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-26-06 at 16:08 +0200, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> The first Tribe-2 candidates are now available for testing. You can find
> download links, md5 sums and report results on the ISO tracker:
> https://isotesting.stgraber.org

The iso testing tracker website is, usability wise, ...well... pretty
bad. First, I didn't know that the little cute CD label with "ISO" is
the link to the ISO. I click on the link ("Desktop i386 (20070626.2)")
and looked around for an ISO, found nothing.

Second, when I registered for a user name, it gave no indication
what-so-ever as to what happened, whether the registration was
successful or anything of that sort. Again, I might have missed it, but
I don't think that's my fault.

Third, I'm new here and I'm just trying to help. That's all.

> Please help us find the nasty bugs early in the cycle so we can focus on
> polish closer to release :) For alpha releases we recommend the short
> testing procedure: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Short

First link on that page is obsolete. Namely the "Testing/Current" link.

-Gezim