Bug day June 13th

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 10 21:56:25 BST 2007

Hi,

On June 13th we are organising a bug day in #ubuntu-bugs where new bug
triagers can stop by and learn the ropes [1].

These bug days usually work best when there are some developers,
core-dev and MOTU alike, on hand to answer questions and generally keep
the activity level high. If you plan on doing some bug work that day
anyway please dump your thoughts in #ubuntu-bugs as you go along so
others can see how it's done.

Richard blogged a great piece [2] about his recent triaging work and
about the general trend in bugs ATM: the open bug count is going down!
Perhaps we can push it below 30 000 with a really active bug day!

Henrik

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20070613
[2] http://blog.nixternal.com/2007.06.09/bye-bye-boogs/