Tribe 1 test coverage

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 10 21:24:50 BST 2007

As we track the testing of the milestones before and after release in
the test tracker we also want to produce summaries of the testing
afterwards.

Stéphane has implemented a reporting feature that automates this. A URL
on the form
https://isotesting.stgraber.org/report.php?version=20070605
https://isotesting.stgraber.org/report.php?version=20070606
https://isotesting.stgraber.org/report.php?version=20070606.1

ending in the build series gives a test summary for that build. This is
not the most useful result because a release is often spread over
several build IDs for different ISO types.

We are currently teaching the ISO tracker about the concept of
milestones (rather than just build IDs) so that we can do both more
meaningful test tracking and reporting.

This link: https://isotesting.stgraber.org/report.php?version=Tribe+1

currently gives a report for the testing that has been submitted on the
released ISOs. For Tribe 2 we aim to have just two URLs '...Tribe+2-pre'
and '...Tribe+2' which gives summaries of the testing done up to and
after release respectively. We will track both the total testing done
for a ISO type over several build IDs and the testing done on the
lastest/last build that will become/became the release.

Henrik