Accepted apport 0.60 (source)

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at
Tue Feb 27 07:25:12 GMT 2007

Matt Zimmerman [2007-02-26 12:40 -0800]:
> Given that we don't support such configurations at present, is it possible
> to make this information prominent in the bug report description?  It should
> be immediately obvious if there is a mismatch between the system
> architecture and the package architecture.

Yes, that should be possible easily. If the package architecture
differs from the system architecture (dpkg --print-architecture), I
could note so in the Architecture: field, as well as appending a
marker on the default title.

Martin Pitt
Ubuntu Developer
Debian Developer