PHP 4 will be removed from the archive shortly

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Wed Feb 21 21:03:55 GMT 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 06:15:28AM EST, Martin Pitt wrote:
> However, there are currently 13 packages that still depend on php4
> packages (like libapache2-mod-php4). If noone cares for them, they
> will be removed along with php4, but a few of them (like drupal) are
> actually interesting.

The thing with drupal is, whoever uses it usually grabs a fresh tarball
from the website anyway. Debian/Ubuntu have been at 4.5 for ages, and
drupal is orphaned.

If people would like to see the latest drupal release, please let me
know, as I am happy to do it, being a drupal user myself.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE
Email & MSN: themuso at themuso.com