Bug descriptions and titles.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sun Feb 11 22:58:01 GMT 2007

Just a plea that we update bug descriptions and titles to be relevant -
it saves folk having to dig through the entire thread to get an idea of
whats wrong. For instance:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/orbit2/+bug/67361 is a high
priority crasher, and something like 5-6 bugs I filed have been marked
as duplicates of that - but the description of the bug "Gaim crashes
after startup" didn't help with understanding why my bugs where being
closed as duplicates - theres no message when a bug is marked as
duplication, and I dont even use gaim.

I've fixed the description in this case, but its by no means isolated.

-Rob